Safety and Security of the children
Each class is housed in a large, airy, well-ventilated 25′ x 20′ room. Modern furniture and an ultra modern writing board adds to the decor. Leg-space is more then adequate. Apart from the usual classrooms there are language rooms, mathematics lab and the cynosure of all eyes a Geography lab. It is quite a treat.
Each floor has a large, wide corridor, clean, spacious toilets, kept dry and shining by our indefatigable housekeeping team. Large, spacious high-tech elevators take people to their respective floors in a jiffy.
We want to keep each of our schools a really safe place. We ensure the safety of the learners though the following routines:
- Visitors have to enter invariably, by the front door, check in and out in the register kept for this purpose.
- We expect the students to be on time every day, so that an absence is speedily detected.
- If the child requires a leave, we encourage parents to send a note in advance.
- We do not divulge any information about any child to unknown / unauthorised persons, telephonically or personally.
- In today’s disturbed environment, if we receive information about anything untoward, we shall, in conjunction with the police force, immediately decide on the course of action.